Using major industry event is a great way to gain natural exposure to your brand.
If you are investing into attending or exhibiting at a large industry event, it might make sense to roll some event coverage into your marketing plan. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world after all not everyone can make it in person.
This video about a indoor fireworks system was very popular, being shared among several industry groups. This was just one video in a series of 10 featuring new products from the event.
- Pre-Production for this project included:
- Conceptual discussion for visual direction
- Planning for travel to Las Vegas
- Obtaining access to event
- Rough outline of vendors to film
- Production for this project included:
- Single camera shoot to provide coverage for a full day of shooting on the convention floor
- Wireless mic package
- Secondary camera added for additional visual coverage in single day
- Post-Production for this project included:
- Complete editing
- Total of 10 videos released from single shoot day
- Multiple promotional clips for promotion post release